Seed Box Totes – By Speedking
Available with optional telescoping conveyor and standard rubber lined spout. The 2-Box Seed Tote with 12′ 3-piece telescoping downspout and its 180° horizontal travel can easily fill 40′ planters in the field. The most important aspect of a CrustBuster / Speed King seed box tote or seed tender is that they all use Speed King belt systems that are gentle with seed. The 2-Box Tote uses a crescent belt that gently carries the seed. Belt speeds are pre-set to eliminate impact damage and will safely discharge up to 900 lbs. per minute. There is no concern with cross-contamination because CrustBuster / Speed King belt systems perform 100% clean-out of seed varieties, which is a must for seed retailers. The updated frame allows for easier box loading or unloading from the rear with access to seed box gates and sliding bar hold-downs. Built with heavy-duty construction for years of trouble-free performance, these totes are made for easy transport from seed dealer to the field site.
Gently move your seed with a Speed King Seed Box Tote belt conveyor system. Seed transported by a belt system has less breakage or cracking damage caused by pneumatic or auger systems.
- The tube conveyor provided with the Seed Box Tote offers a belt system for 100% cleanout of seed varieties with no cross contamination, unlike an auger system.
- 180° of horizontal travel with 12′ 3-piece telescoping downspout for easy filling of seeding equipment.
- Long tube delivery for one-stop filling of units up to 40′ in width.
- Easy to transport with the tube pivoted to either the front or back—the 2-box tote is only 65″ wide.
- Features a spring-loaded seal for on-demand seed delivery without worrying about closing any gates on the center flow container.
- Can start/stop under load.
- Optional 1 hp 12-volt DC motor or 5.5 hp Honda™ gas motor with electric start and wireless control.
- Optional liquid inoculators available.
- Optional Central Fill Kit.
- Optional digital scales.
2-Box Seed Tote
- 12′ 3-Section telescoping downspout.
- Spring-loaded seal to prevent leakage.
- 100% Cleanout, no cross-contamination.
- Will discharge from up to 900 lbs. per minute.
- Gentle handling of minimum damage to the seed.
- Heavy-duty construction for years of trouble-free performance.
- Optional liquid inoculator available.
- Easy transport from dealer to the field.
- Easy lockdowns located at the base of the boxes.
- Flared corners make box placement easy.