Wheel Offset Disk Harrow
The TACW-16 is great for clearing fallow lands, working in heavy soils with lots of topsoil trash and robustly designed. For use with tractors in the 95 – 209hp range
- For deep plowing, plowing in the heavy trash, mixing and aerating.
- Heavy duty proven design with rugged boxed angle construction welded for maximum strength and rigidity.
- High gang carrier design to prevent trash build-up and clogging.
- Combines thorough mixing and aerating with easy maneuverability and transportability.
- Up to 625lbs (284kg) of weight per disk blade depending on model with an average of 582lbs (264kg).
- Up to 10” (254mm) maximum depth of penetration with standard 32” (813mm) diameter disk blades.
- Equipped with Timken dual tapered roller bearings.
- Adjustable disk blade scrapers.
- Dual purpose transport unit for transportability and penetration control.