RP SERIES PIVOT DUMP SCRAPERS
For use with tractors in the 225 – 300hp range
- The ROME towed pivot dump, roll-out scrapers are the perfect solution to a wide range of material moving challenges and are ideally suited for moving bulk material at low cost and fast turnaround.
- Three bowl sizes with two tire arrangements are available to allow these machines to work in both high compaction and extremely soft soil environments.
- Designed for use in agriculture; general, road, and levee construction; site preparation; pond building; cutting and maintaining irrigation ditches; and land leveling.
- Ruggedly built with heavy-duty plate frame construction electrically welded for maximum strength and rigidity.
- Designed to allow maximum dump clearance in order to assure maximum control of the discharged material.
- One-piece bowl reduces load compaction and greatly increases efficiency.
- Bolt-on frostbit/stinger standard.
- All-wheel hubs are fully independent.
- Tandem hitch capability with a hydraulic supply kit and auxiliary kit standard.
- Bulkhead fittings protect hydraulic hookups.
Our experienced sales staff is ready to help you!
For all your Rome Plow sales needs, contact us today!