For use with tractors in the 360 – 600hp range
- Designed for use in agriculture; general, road, and levee construction; site preparation; pond building; cutting and maintaining irrigation ditches; and land leveling.
- Scraper features moving ejector to push materials over a fixed blade.
- Low tongue-weight ratio reduces drawbar weight and lessens the weight on the tractors rear axle for improved service life.
- Industry largest 3” (76mm) pins with replaceable bushings used throughout the implement provide improved durability in the roughest conditions.
- Laser or GPS adaptable.
- Optisurface compatible.
- Available with a straight fixed blade for agricultural uses or with a staggered frost bit blade for construction type applications.
- Heavy duty router bits with two mounting positions. Once the bits wear just lower to the second mounting position to give the bits double the life expectancy.
Our experienced sales staff is ready to help you!
For all your Rome Plow sales needs, contact us today!