Wheel Offset Disc Harrow – TAW Series
Disc Harrow TAW Series is good for use with tractors in the 84 – 193hp range.
- Heavy-duty proven design with rugged boxed angle construction welded for maximum strength and rigidity.
- Dual purpose transport unit for transportability and penetration control.
- Combines the ease of maneuverability with high strength for the most adverse conditions.
- High gang carrier design to prevent trash build-up and clogging.
- Greaseable dual tapered roller bearings.
- Levels, cuts, and mixes to full working depth.
- Up to 384lbs (174kg) of weight per disk blade depending on the model with an average of 366lbs (166kg).
- Full range of adjustments to control the depth of penetration – up to 9” (229mm) with standard 28” (711mm) diameter disk blades.
Specifications of Disc Harrow TAW Series
12” (305mm) disk spacing; 2-1/8” (54mm) round axles; Equipped with Timken dual tapered roller bearings
- 28” (711mm) diameter, 3/8” (10mm) thick, cutout (notched) deep concavity disk blades.
- Adjustable disk blade scrapers.
- Heavy-duty bearing wear plates.
- New industrial tires – 2 each. TAW-16 thru TAW-24: 12.5L x 15. TAW-28 and TAW-32: 21.5L x 16.1.
- The hydraulic control group includes cylinders, hose holders, and hoses with fittings to reach the rear of the tractor.
- Drawbar jack stand and safety chain.
- 30” (762mm) diameter x 3/8” (10mm) thick, cutout (notched) deep concavity disk blades.
- 30” (762mm) diameter x 1/2” (13mm) thick, cutout (notched) deep concavity disk blades.
- 32” (813mm) diameter x 3/8” (10mm) thick, cutout (notched) deep concavity disk blades.
- Cylinder rod stops.
Our experienced sales staff is ready to help you!
For all your Rome Plow sales needs, contact us today!