Double Offset Tandem Disk Harrow
For use with tractors in the 275 – 500hp range
- Four gauge wheel assemblies provide a consistent depth of penetration on all four gangs while providing accurate leveling.
- Double offset tandem disk harrow series is ideally suited to provide excellent uniform tillage results in all plowing applications
- Mainframe and gang carriers constructed of tough high strength tubular steel, welded for maximum strength and durability.
- Transport position allows for approximately 10” (254mm) of ground clearance with standard 24” (610mm) diameter disk blades.
- Equipped with reliable, heavy-duty, dual tapered 9” (229mm) self-aligning oil-bath gang roller bearings with cast housings.
- Bearing wear plates help protect the bearing housing from wear caused by abrasive soils extending their service life and decreasing cost.
- Up to 8” (204mm) depth of penetration.
- Tapered gang assemblies mounted on rock flex standards.
Series 240 Double Offset Tandem Disk Harrow
9” (229mm) disk spacing; 1-5/8” (41mm) round axles; Equipped with self-aligning oil bath dual tapered roller bearings.
- 24” (610mm) diameter x 1/4” (6mm) thick, smooth (round) shallow concavity disk blades.
- Heat treated alloy steel gang axles.
- Heavy-duty cast steel spacers.
- Eight 12.5L x 15 – F1 highway service tires for easy plowing, turning, and transporting.
- Heavy duty 8 bolt wheel hubs with 2 tapered roller bearings on each hub with moisture protection.
- Tandem walking beam transport.
- Four gauge wheel groups.
- Hydraulic control group includes cylinders, hose holders, and hoses with fittings to reach the rear of the tractor.
- Hardened pins and bushings on all pivot points.
- Adjustable disk blade scrapers.
- Rock flex standards.
- Drawbar jack stand.
- 24” (610mm) diameter x 1/4” (6mm) thick, cutout (notched) front and smooth (round) rear shallow concavity disk blades.
- 24” (610mm) diameter x 1/4” (6mm) thick, cutout (notched) front and rear shallow concavity disk blades.
- Rear hitch assembly.
- Rear hydraulic group.
- Heavy duty bearing wear plates with 1/4” (6mm) hard plate overlay.
- Light group.
Our experienced sales staff is ready to help you!
For all your Rome Plow sales needs, contact us today!