Flex Wing Tandem Disk Harrow
For use with tractors in the 200 – 400hp range
- Mainframe, wings, and gang carriers constructed of tough high strength tubular steel for maximum strength and durability.
- Weld on gang standards for optimum strength and rigidity assures precise gang alignment.
- Hydraulically controlled transport assembly and wing fold up.
- Wing fold mechanism allows wings to float up and down 5° when disk plowing.
- Equipped with oil bath dual tapered roller bearings.
- The spring-loaded self-leveling hitch with front to rear leveling turnbuckle gives precise leveling control.
- Fixed gang angle of 18° for both front and rear gangs.
- Adjustable height on hitch clevis allows for straight line pull and helps prevent gouging of the front gangs.
- 9” (229mm) ground clearance with 24” (610mm) diameter disk blades.
- 185lbs (84kg) of harrow weight per disk blade.
Series 185 Flex Wing Tandem Disk Harrow
9” (229mm) disk spacing; 1-5/8” (41mm) round axles; Equipped with Timken oil bath dual tapered roller bearings.
- 24” (610mm) diameter x 1/4” (6mm) thick, smooth (round) shallow concavity disk blades for longer life.
- Tapered gang assemblies.
- Disk type balks buster.
- Adjustable disk blade scrapers.
- Heat treated alloy steel gang axles.
- Heavy-duty cast steel spacer spools.
- Bearing wear plates.
- Cylinder rod stops for positive depth control adjustment.
- Hydraulic control group includes cylinders, hose holders, and hoses with fittings to reach the rear of the tractor.
- Wheel hubs have 8-bolt, 6000lb (2722kg) slip in spindles on center frame and wings with two tapered roller bearings on each hub that is dust and moisture protected.
- Four dual sets of 12Lx15 farm highway service tires on center frames and wings for maximum floatation and tire capacity.
- Transport locks pin the wheels in a raised position for transport.
- Two heavy duty gang wrenches.
- Drawbar jack stand.
- 24” (610mm) diameter x 1/4” (6mm) thick, cutout (notched) front and smooth (round) rear shallow concavity disk blades.
- 24” (610mm) diameter x 1/4” (6mm) thick, cutout (notched) front and rear shallow concavity disk blades.
- Rear hitch assembly.
- Rear hydraulic group.
- Extra heavy duty bearing wear plates with 1/4” (6mm) hard plate overlay.
- Light group.
Our experienced sales staff is ready to help you!
For all your Rome Plow sales needs, contact us today!