Rome Plow Quality and Difference
Having a strong focus on durability and quality has set Rome Plow apart from most manufacturers. Rome over the years has been known for their higher than average quality equipment. Few other manufacturers are as well known in the agricultural and also construction industries for their superior performance servicing both trades.
There are significant benefits and differences to the Rome line of equipment when it comes to working the fields or clearing lands compared with other manufacturers.
In addition, the pictures below are just a few of the reasons Rome is used in some of the extreme field conditions not seen in everyday farming. Certainly, the durability and quality are unparalleled in the industry!
- High Tensile Strength Steel
- Weight per Blade (heaviest in the industry)
- The strength of the offset
- Available Types of Rome Harrows
- Superior Uniform Leveling and Mixing
- Full Range of Control Allows for Precise Control of Penetration Depth
- “On the Go” Angle Adjustment
- Timken Dual Tapered Bearings
- Heavy-Duty Bearing Plates