Hinge Wheel Offset Disk Harrow – RCH Series
Disc Harrow RCH Series is good for use with tractors in the 304 – 444hp range.
- The patented Hinge Wheel Offset Disk Harrow line was designed by ROME engineers to meet today’s high residue needs. It is ideal for plowing, light plowing, pulverizing, and plowing stubble.
- The unique concept combines the superior uniform leveling and mixing capability of a hinge harrow; with the convenient transportability of a wheel harrow.
- Gang assembly design positions the bearing and spacer assemblies behind the gang carriers; it provides additional clearance resulting in excellent trash handling capabilities.
- The full range of adjustments allows the precise control of penetration depth hydraulically.
- “On the go” angle adjustments from 0° to 45° are hydraulical and you can control them from the operator’s seat.
- Equipped with Timken dual tapered roller bearings with cast housings.
- Standard heavy-duty bearing wear plates help protect the bearing housing from wear; caused by abrasive soils, extending their service life and reducing cost.
- Wide 20” (508mm) disk spacing encourages less clogging; provides superior soil and residue control; reduced drawbar pull; and maximizes penetration.
Specifications for Disc Harrow RCH Series
20” (508mm) disk spacing; 2-1/2” (64mm) round axles; Equipped with Timken dual tapered roller bearings.
- 36” (914mm) diameter x 1/2” (13mm) thick; cutout (notched) shallow concavity disk blades.
- Adjustable disk blade scrapers.
- Extra heavy-duty bearing wear plates with hard plate overlay.
- New industrial tires -12.5L x 15 – 12 plies.
- Drawbar jack stand and safety chain.
- The hydraulic control group includes cylinders, hose holders, and hoses with fittings to reach the rear of the tractor.
- Furrow filler disk group.
- Rear hitch assembly.
- Rear hydraulic group.
- Light group.