Hinge Wheel Offset Disk Harrow – CH Series
Disc Harrow CH Series is good for use with tractors in the 152 – 295hp range.
- The patented Hinge Wheel Offset Disk Harrow line was designed by ROME engineers to meet today’s high residue needs. Ruggedly built it is ideally suited for plowing, light plowing,
- pulverizing, and plowing stubble.
- The unique concept combines the superior uniform leveling and mixing capability of a hinge harrow with the convenient transportability of a wheel harrow.
- Gang assembly design positions the bearing and spacer assemblies behind the gang carriers providing additional clearance resulting in excellent trash handling capabilities.
- The full range of adjustments allows the precise control of penetration depth hydraulically.
- “On the go” angle adjustments from 0° to 45° are hydraulically controlled from the operator’s seat.
- Equipped with Timken dual tapered roller bearings with cast housings.
- Standard heavy-duty bearing wear plates help protect the bearing housing from wear caused by abrasive soils, extending their service life and reducing cost.
Specifications for Disc Harrow CH Series
9-1/2” (241mm) disk spacing; 1-5/8” (41mm) round axles; Equipped with Timken dual tapered roller bearings.
- 26” (660mm) diameter x 1/4” (6mm) thick, cutout (notched) deep concavity disk blades.
- Adjustable disk blade scrapers.
- Heavy-duty bearing wear plates.
- Transport assembly includes a hydraulic angle control group with 12.5L x 16 tires, wheels, and hubs. CH-320 & CH-400: 8 ply tires. CH-480 – CH-640: 12 ply tires.
- Drawbar jack stand and safety chain.
- Rear hitch assembly.
- Rear hydraulic group.
- Extra heavy-duty wear plates.
- Light group.
- Furrow filler blade group.