Hinge Wheel Offset Disk Harrow – BH Series
Disc Harrow BH Series is good for use with tractors in the 131 – 312hp range.
- The Hinge Wheel Offset Disk Harrow line is by ROME engineers. The goal was to meet today’s high residue needs. It is ideal for plowing, light plowing, pulverizing, and plowing stubble.
- The unique concept combines the superior uniform leveling and mixing capability of a hinge harrow with the convenient transportability of a wheel harrow.
- Gang assembly design positions the bearing and spacer assemblies behind the gang carriers; it provides additional clearance resulting in excellent trash handling capabilities.
- The full range of adjustments allows the precise control of penetration depth hydraulically.
- “On the go” angle adjustments from 0° to 45° are hydraulical and you can control them from the operator’s seat.
- Equipped with Timken dual tapered roller bearings with cast housings.
- Standard heavy-duty bearing wear plates help protect the bearing housing from wear; caused by abrasive soils, extending their service life and reducing cost.
- Also available with Timken oil bath tapered roller bearings.
Specifications for Disc Harrow BH Series
11” (279mm) disk spacing; 1-5/8” (41mm) round axles; Equipped with Timken dual tapered roller bearings.
- 28” (711mm) diameter x 5/16” (8mm) thick, cutout (notched) deep concavity disk blades.
- Adjustable disk blade scrapers.
- Heavy-duty bearing wear plates.
- Transport assembly complete with hydraulic angle control.
- Drawbar jack stand and safety chain.
- The hydraulic control group includes cylinders, hose-holders, and hoses with fittings to reach the rear of the tractor.
- 28” (711mm) diameter x 5/16” (8mm) thick dura-faced cutout (notched) deep concavity disk blades.
- Rear hitch assembly.
- Rear hydraulic group.
- Furrow filler group.
- Extra heavy-duty wear plates.
- Light group.