Hinge Wheel Combination Harrow – BHEP Series
Disc Harrow BHEP Series is good for use with tractors in the 254 – 351hp range.
- Completely new, patented hinge wheel offset harrow line concept. Built rugged and designed for long, trouble-free operation.
- Combines the superior uniform leveling and mixing capability of hinge harrows with the transportability of wheel harrows.
- End pull transport capability allows the operator to go from plowing in the field to road transportation; in a few minutes with minimum effort.
- The full range of adjustments allows the precise control of penetration depth hydraulically.
- “On the go” angle adjustments from 0° to 45° are hydraulical; and you can control them from the operator’s seat.
- New gang assembly design positions the bearing and spacer assemblies behind the gang carriers; it helps to provide additional clearance to minimize clogging.
- Reinforced scrapers clean disk blades more efficiently.
- Also available with Timken oil bath tapered roller bearings.
Specifications for Disc Harrow BHEP Series
11” (279mm) disk spacing; 1-5/8” (41mm) round axles; Equipped with Timken dual tapered roller bearings.
- 28” (711mm) diameter x 5/16” (8mm) thick; cutout (notched) deep concavity disk blades.
- Adjustable disk blade scrapers.
- The end-pull transport assembly includes 11L x 15 highway service tires; and the hydraulic angle control group.
- Heavy-duty bearing wear plates.
- Drawbar jack stand and safety chain.
- Furrow filler blade.
- Hydraulic quick coupler.
- Extra heavy-duty bearing wear plates.
- Light group.
- 28” (711mm) diameter x 5/16” (8mm) thick; dura- faced cutout (notched) deep concavity disk blades.
- Forrow filler