Hinge Wheel Offset Disk Harrow – AH Series
Disc Harrow AH Series is good for use with tractors in the 217 – 384hp range.
- The patented Hinge Wheel Offset Disk Harrow line was designed by ROME engineers. The goal was to meet today’s high residue needs. Ruggedly built it is ideally suited for plowing, light plowing, pulverizing, and plowing stubble.
- The unique concept combines the superior uniform leveling and mixing capability of a hinge harrow with the convenient transportability of a wheel harrow.
- Gang assembly design positions the bearing and spacer assemblies behind the gang carriers providing additional clearance resulting in excellent trash handling capabilities.
- The full range of adjustments allows the precise control of penetration depth hydraulically.
- “On the go” angle adjustments from 0° to 45° are hydraulically controlled from the operator’s seat.
- Equipped with Timken dual tapered roller bearings with cast housings.
- Standard heavy-duty bearing wear plates help protect the bearing housing from wear caused by abrasive soils, extending their service life and reducing cost.
Disc Harrow AH Series
14” (356mm) disk spacing; 2-1/8” (54mm) round axles; Equipped with Timken dual tapered roller bearings.
- 32” (813mm) diameter x 3/8” (10mm) thick, cutout (notched) deep concavity disk blades.
- Adjustable disk blade scrapers.
- Heavy-duty bearing wear plates.
- New industrial tires. AH-200 – 12.5L x 16 – 12ply. AH-240 thru AH-360 – 12.5L x 16 – 12 ply.
- Drawbar jack stand and safety chain.
- The hydraulic control group includes cylinders, hose holders, and hoses with fittings to reach the rear of the tractor.
- Rear hitch assembly.
- Rear hydraulic group.
- Furrow filler group.
- Extra heavy-duty wear plates.
- 32” (813mm) diameter x 3/8” (10mm) thick dura-faced cutout (notched) deep concavity disk blades.
Our experienced sales staff is ready to help you!
For all your Rome Plow sales needs, contact us today!