Folding Wing Disk Harrow – 4250 Series
For use with tractors in the 304 – 542hp range
- Both rigid and folding models are designed to give excellent uniform tillage in all stubble plowing situations.
- Mainframe and gang carriers constructed of high strength tubular steel that is welded for maximum strength and durability.
- Hydraulically controlled transport assembly with cylinder transport locks to pin the wheels in a raised position to safeguard implement from accidentally falling during transport.
- Transport position allows approximately 12” (305mm) ground clearance.
- Adjustable gang angles of 18°, 20°, and 22° for both front and rear gangs.
- Equipped with Timken dual tapered roller bearings.
- Up to 462lbs (210kg) of weight per disk blade depending on the model with an average of 444lbs (201kg).
- Up to 11” (279mm) maximum depth of penetration with standard 32” (813mm) diameter disk blades.
Series 4250 Wheel Offset Disk Harrow
12” (305mm) disk spacing; 2-1/8” (54mm) round axles; Equipped with Timken dual tapered roller bearings.
- 32” (813mm) diameter x 3/8” (10mm) thick, cutout (notched) shallow concavity disk blades.
- Heat-treated alloy steel gang axles.
- Heavy-duty fabricated steel spacer spools.
- Bearing wear plates.
- Furrow filler disk group.
- Adjustable disk blade scrapers.
- Wheel hubs with 2 tapered roller bearings on each hub that are dust and moisture protected.
- New industrial tires – 4 each. 4250-35 and 4250-49-WF: 12.5L x 15. 4250-53-WF: 16.5L x 16.1.
- Hardened pins and bushings.
- The hydraulic control group includes cylinders, hose holders, and hoses with fittings to reach the rear of the tractor.
- Cylinder rod stops.
- Drawbar jack stand and safety chain.
- 32” (813mm) diameter x 3/8” (10mm) thick; dura-faced cutout (notched) shallow concavity disk blades.
- Heavy-duty bearing wear plates.
- Rear hitch assembly.
- Rear hitch hydraulic group.
Our experienced sales staff is ready to help you!
For all your Rome Plow sales needs, contact us today!