Folding Wing Disk Harrow – 2250 Series
For use with tractors in the 181 – 390hp range
- Uniquely designed harrow is available in five rigid and four-wing fold models. Harrows are ideally suited to give excellent uniform tillage results in all light plowing applications.
- Mainframe, wings, and gang carriers constructed of tough high strength tubular steel for maximum strength and durability.
- Hydraulically controlled transport assembly with cylinder transport locks to pin the wheels in a raised position to safeguard implement from accidentally falling during transport.
- 10” (254mm) ground clearance with standard 28” (711mm) diameter disk blades.
- Adjustable gang angles of 18°, 20°, and 22° for both front and rear gangs.
- Up to 9” (229mm) maximum depth of penetration with standard 28” (711mm) diameter disk blades.
- Equipped with Timken dual tapered oil bath roller bearings.
- Standard bearing wear plates help protect the bearing housing from the wear caused by abrasive soils, extending their service life and decreasing cost.
Series 2250 Wheel Offset Disk Harrow
11” (279mm) disk spacing; 1-5/8” (41mm) round axles; Equipped with Timken dual tapered roller bearings.
- 28” (711mm) diameter x 5/16” (8mm) thick, cutout (notched) shallow concavity disk blades.
- Heat-treated alloy steel gang axles.
- Heavy-duty fabricated steel spools.
- Heavy-duty bearing wear plates.
- Tapered gang assemblies.
- Adjustable disk blade scrapers.
- Wheel hubs with 2 tapered roller bearings on each hub that are dust and moisture protected.
- Four dual 12L x 15 farm highway service tires for transporting, plowing, and turning.
- Hardened pins and bushings on all pivot points.
- Drawbar jack stand and safety chain.
- The hydraulic control group includes cylinders, hose holders, and hoses with fittings to reach the rear of the tractor.
- 28” (711mm) diameter x 5/16” (8mm) thick; cutout (notched) front and smooth (round) rear shallow concavity disk blades.
- 28” (711mm) diameter x 5/16” (8mm) thick, cutout (notched) front and rear shallow concavity disk blades
- 30” (762mm) diameter x 5/16” (8mm) thick, disk blades available in all 28” (711mm) configurations
- Rear hitch assembly
- Rear hitch hydraulic group
- Extra heavy-duty wear plates with 1/4” (6mm) hard plate overlay
Our experienced sales staff is ready to help you!
For all your Rome Plow sales needs, contact us today!