Fire Lane Disk – FLS Series
Fire Lane Disk – FLS Series is good for use with tractors equipped with CAR II, Three Point Hitch.
- The heavy-duty disk is designed to give excellent plowing results in the difficult applications of fire lane plowing and maintenance
- Mainframe and gang carriers constructed of tough 6″ x 4″ x 3/8″ boxed angle steel for superior torsional toughness and welded for maximum strength and durability
- Up to 8 inches depth penetration with standard 26″ x 5/16″ diameter, cutout, shallow concavity, boron disk blades with RC 48-52
- Boxed angle standards allow the use of up to a 28″ x 5/16 diameter, shallow concavity disk blade
- All harrows are equipped with reliable, heavy-duty, dual tapered, oil bath, 11-inch gang roller bearings
- Extra heavy-duty wear plates with T-1 formed overlay help protect the bearing housing from the wear caused by abrasive soils, extending their service life and decreasing costs
1″ Disc Spacing, 1-5/8″ Round – High Strength Steel Axles; Equipped with Dual Tapered Oil Bath Roller Bearings
- Uses dour (4), four (4) disk gangs or Optional two (2) eight (8) disk gangs – Models FLS-14 is set-up with two (2) seven (7) disk gangs
- Category II, Three Point Hitch – Quick Hitch compatible
- 26″ x 5/16″ cutout, shallow concavity disk blades
- Cast iron spacer spools
- Angle adjustments of 14, 16 and 18 degrees with combined angle adjustments of 28, 32 and 36 degrees
- Dual tapered oil bath bearings
- Equipped with the Rome BW-520F and BW-520R full blade, adjustable, scraper assembly
Our experienced sales staff is ready to help you!
For all your Rome Plow sales needs, contact us today!